Note: This is part of the developer docs and is considered custom code.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for custom code at this time as we do not have the additional resources that would be necessary to provide support for custom code.
If you need assistance with this, please reach out to our list of consultants for further assistance:
Filters the generated excerpt for a restricted post or page.
- $excerpt (string) - The default generated excerpt.
- $post (WP_Post) - Post object for the restricted post/page.
- $length (int) - Desired length of the excerpt in words (defaults to 50).
- $tags (string) - The allowed HTML tags that will not be stripped out. Defaults to:
- $extra (string) - Text to append to the end of the excerpt. Defaults to:
. . .