- Support Hours - Support hours are 8 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday, Central Time (1 pm - 11 pm GMT). While support is only guaranteed during these times, our Help Center is open 24 hours daily to answer common troubleshooting questions.
- Can I Call You? -Unfortunately, we do not provide phone support. We provide ticketed support through our Monday - Friday, 8-5 Central Time, and our Help Center is open 24 hours a day! You can see our full support rules here.
- Response Times - Our staff reply to tickets in the order they are received, and we try to answer each ticket within one business day.
Please remember that when you reply to your ticket before a staff member answers, it moves the ticket to the top of the list and will delay a response.
- Help Center - A quick search of the Help Center can save time entering a ticket (and if you searched for a solution and didn't find it, let us know! We are always adding new documentation, and your suggestions help us help you.)
- Priority Tickets - While every ticket will be answered, we prioritize tickets that involve bugs in code, allowing our development team to quickly work on a fix for everyone using the product involved.
- Scope of Support - We will do our best to help troubleshoot and diagnose anything causing an issue with your use of an SolidWP product. However, we cannot repair other third-party plugins or themes that may be interfering with our products. If there's a hosting issue, we are always happy to provide best practice guidelines you can pass along to your host to ensure our products work on your chosen host.
- Custom Code - We do not offer support for any custom code at this time. Our goal is to support all of our products to the best of our ability for every customer we have and do not have the additional resources necessary to provide custom code support.
- Things We Need - The link to your site and any plugin error logs, server error logs, and screenshots you may have. The plugin or theme version number is important as well. Including those things in your ticket from the beginning will help ensure a faster, more accurate response.
- Questions per Ticket - If you have multiple questions, please ask one per ticket so we can track each issue individually.
- Conflict Check - We recommend starting your troubleshooting by testing for a plugin/theme conflict because it is very often the root of the problem. You may also install the Health Check plugin to help determine the cause of the issue. If you have already tried that before coming to support, please be sure to include that in your ticket so we don't ask you to do any testing you've already done. If you are unsure of how to perform a conflict check, this article gives clear instructions.
- Who Can Place a Support Ticket - Account access, support access, and change requests are only granted to the account holder. So be sure to create the account under the name of the person who will be handling the account and requesting support. If the plugin was purchased and installed by another party, such as a web developer, they would be the ONLY ones to have access to the account.
- What Kind of Support is Offered with My Theme or Plugin Purchase? - Your theme or plugin purchase includes one year of access to premium support available from the Solid Help Desk. The Help Desk is staffed with full-time moderators to help answer your questions and is the best place to receive support assistance with your theme or plugin. Support covers issues such as bug fixes (if any) under normal operation, how to use basic theme or plugin features, basic WordPress help, and help with basic theme customization. SUPPORT FORUM HOURS OF OPERATION:SolidWP actively responds to support requests during our normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Central Standard Time (but not during major U.S. Holidays). The Help Desk is closed or running on bare-bones support staff during these major U.S. holidays: New Year’s Day (Jan. 1), Memorial Day (last Monday in May), Independence Day (July 4), Labor Day (first Monday of September), Thanksgiving Day (fourth Thursday of November), and Christmas Day (Dec. 25). These dates may vary if they fall on weekends, so stay tuned to our blog.
Have more questions? Submit a request